Monday, January 22, 2018

How's it going 2018

Alright, it's three weeks into the new year and I'm just now doing a post. Seriously, the rough draft was just scribbled out an hour ago and I'm typing it up in a Colorado Fattie T-shirt and pajama shorts. That's actually a career goal for me-to do nothing but write all day and not have to put on actual pants. A number of my New Years Resolutions involve writing, so that's a nice transition.

Resolutions/To-Do List for 2018

1) Read 65 books. And there's a tiny criteria list for this too.

  • Stop reading books I'm not interested in
  • Read more memoirs
  • Use my kindle as a kindle instead of a tablet
  • Read books I want to read.I have this gut feeling about a book, but then it's over shadowed with that stupid thought, "Oh, but THIS one's been on my shelf for three years I'll read it instead." Then I'm slogging along and not enjoying it as much. No more!
  • Take a book with me where ever I go. Easier said then done; then agin this is where the whole using the kindle as a kindle goal comes in.
2) Get that shitty first draft written (50,000 words)

3) Write a blog post once a week. I just rolled my eyes after typing that one.

5) Cut back on the YouTube. Currently I'm doing a 3 week fast for my spiritual health through my church and fasting YouTube and Instagram.

So, that's it for now. I hope this year has been kind to you all so far. Comment below.             

No comments:

Post a Comment