Sunday, November 26, 2017

I wanted to do NaNoWriMo this year but it didn't pan out. I've learned that I really need to have an outline before getting started. Back in the day I used to write rough drafts by hand-stories, papers, and the like. I miss writing like that; in college writing rough drafts on the computer was what you did and that habit has since stuck around, even with stuff outside of school. so, next year I'll be sure to have an outline put together. That's really the only downer in this post, other then that everything's been pretty good .

This weather makes me positively giddy-sweaters, hot tea, the sun setting earlier, Thanksgiving, Christmas, snow! At the moment I'm typing this up while wearing a cozy shirt with a plaid silhouette of a deer and under it is the phrase, Oh Deer. For some reason I love reading more during this time of year to. I've read 44 books this year and am  this close to reaching the goal of 50 books read this year!

I don't know if I've mentioned this but I got a knew job and I don't want to say what it is because I'd like to keep stuff like that private. All you need to know is that I'm blessed to have a job I love and work with great co workers.  I'm about to crack open my 45th book this year, Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright and it's based on the screenplay by David Leslie Johnson. I've seen the movie before and thought it was great.

Anyway that's it for now. Please give me a read and leave a comment!

2 comments: