Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Well, This Went Great

So much for the whole Post-on-Friday thing. Don't let that sentence mislead you, I'm not beating myself up over it. Spent Thursday vomiting and everything spiraled from there. Luckily, I was able to return to work today. Currently, I'm at the edge of my seat; not in anticipation, the cat plopped his fat ass in my office chair and is refusing to budge. Just looking up with those sleepy yellow eyes as if to say, "What? I was here first."
Good old Fred.
Get a secret project together and for those of you wondering yes it does have to do with writing. This is the first of many amazing things to come. I've finally reached a point where I'm tired of saying "when" without actual progress being made. That's it for now, just letting you all know I haven't slipped on this commitment already.

No comments:

Post a Comment