Monday, June 26, 2017

Time Alone = Posting Time

     I'm sitting at home alone-well, exactly, there's also a cat and dog keeping me company-and decided that writing a post would be a great thing to do at the moment. Been doing regular house stuff-dishes, laundry, those sort of things. Today seemed like a great opportunity to post something.

     I absolutely love being in the house by myself. It's complete freedom to read all day or binge watch all my DVDs of Home Improvement. But today I even took a break from that since I've been watching that for weeks. Currently I'm reading Theft by Finding by David Sedaris, which is a collection of diary entries from 1977-2002. Im on the year 1990, loving it but unfortunately I'm getting a little burnt out.

     Does this happen to anyone else? You're enjoying the book, but for some reason you just want to start something new. I think it's because Theft by Finding is a tome; a tome is a book that is 500 pages long or more and it's been a while since I've read a book that thick. It's been put down for the moment and this is by no means a slump, just a little stand still. Reading a couple books at a time is normal for me, so it's time to find something else for now.
   
     Let me know in the comments if this happens to you too.

1 comment:

  1. Happens to me also! Keep up the post love them. Tell me about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete